Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moms "Green" simple tip thursday

With Fathers Day coming up, my tips is something you can do with Dad to make the world a better place for years to come. Plant a new tree with Dad for Fathers Day. Not only is it beautiful, but a tree is like lungs for the planet. They breath in carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen. We put alot of carbon dioxide in the air, it's great to know trees are trying to help us out. Plus, they provide homes for wildlife.Tons of shade. Trees are pretty neat in alot of ways. Make it a tradition. Happy Fathers Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jennifer. I'm a single parent of a 16 year old daughter and 11 year old son. I have a lot of hobbies and interests. Love to learn new things. I find as I get older and I watch my children grow I want to slow down and take time to enjoy them. But, in this world we live in it's hard to do that. So this is going to be a written account of my journey. Taking a leap of faith, and trying to live and enjoy life in the slow lane (so to speak)

Followers